25 mg CBD + 25 mg CBG + 10 mg CBN (each soft gel)
from Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
30 Count (1800 mg Total Cannabinoids) Option Available
Although sleep is essential for our health, its biological purpose is not fully understood. Oddly, the seemingly inactive state of sleep is actually a dynamic and critical process that helps us store memories, build immunity, repair tissue, regulate metabolism and blood pressure, control appetite and blood sugar, and process learning, along with a myriad of other physiological processes.
Over 60% of American adults report having problems sleeping several nights per week. Over 40 million Americans suffer from more than 70 different sleep disorders. The most common sleep-related ailments include:
- Insomnia – when one cannot fall asleep or stay asleep.
- Sleep apnea – which involves impaired breathing while sleeping.
- Restless leg syndrome – characterized by tingling, discomfort, and even pain in the legs that increases at night and is relieved by movement.
- Circadian rhythm disorders – when one’s internal clock is off and one’s sleep patterns are disturbed.
- Parasomnias – which entails abnormal movements and activities while sleeping, including sleepwalking and nightmares.
- Excessive daytime sleepiness – when an individual experiences persistent drowsiness during daylight hours from narcolepsy or another medical condition.
Several studies have been conducted on prescription sleeping pills, which include hypnotic drugs such as zolpidem (Ambien, Edlmar, Intermezzo, and Zolpimist), temazepam (Restoril), eszopiclone (Lunesta), zaleplon (Sonata), triazolam (Halcion), flurazepam (Dalmane and Dalmadorm), quazepam, and other barbiturates used for sleep. Of these studies, thirty-nine found that consumption of hypnotics is “associated with excess mortality” to the tune of a 4.6 times greater risk of death for hypnotic users, even worse rates of mortality when hypnotics are combined with opioids, for those users who are suffering from pain and sleep issues combined.
Our Sleep Gels combine full-spectrum hemp extracts that are high in CBD, CBG, and CBN, respectively. The combination of these three cannabinoids in PHARM CBD Sleep Gels is powerful! In addition, trace amounts of THC, CBC, CBDV, and other secondary cannabinoids are present. To cap off this fantastic formulation, we have infused a specific blend of cannabis terpenes to help you relax.
- Formulated for Maximum Bioavailability
- All-Natural, Cannabinoid-Rich Formulation
- Full Spectrum of Cannabinoids and Terpenes to Help you Relax
Directions for Use: Take one soft gel capsule once daily, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Storage: Cool and dry, below 30°C (86°F), avoid direct sunlight.
Disclaimer: Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. Please consult a physician before taking if you have a medical condition or are currently taking other medications.
Safety Warning: This product has not been evaluated by the US FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product contains <0.3% delta9 -THC, compliant with the Federal Farm Bill.
Ingredients: Organic CO2 Extracted Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, MCT Oil (from Coconut, USP), Cannabis Terpene Blend, Gelatin Shell (Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Water)